Diversity Mark is a leading authority on Diversity and Inclusion throughout the UK and Ireland. The Diversity Mark Accreditation is awarded to companies following a rigorous assessment process that ensures they have reached the required standard of commitment.
As a diversity and inclusion assessor you will have evidence of commitment to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and or community.
Ideally you will be a strategic, visionary, and humble leader with strong communication and stakeholder engagement capability.
Overview of the role
Our Independent Assessors bring a highly robust standard to the accreditation process. The panel of sector experts are all incredibly passionate and committed to building a more equal and diverse workforce, society and economy and have worked at scale designing, embedding and managing diversity and inclusion initiatives for many organisations across the private, public and third sector.
The primary role of the Diversity Mark Independent Assessor is to assess, along with the wider panel, the signatory’s Bronze, Silver or Gold application. New assessors will be paired with an experienced assessor for the first year.
- Experience in driving and/or advising on embedding a diversity and inclusion strategy within a large-scale business, organisation or community group
- Experience in leading transformation within the D&I space (business, organisations or community) and evidence of delivering business results with clear line of sight to D&I initiatives
- Strong personal interest in evidenced decision making, data and people analytics
- Commitment to keeping current your knowledge of D&I
- Progressive mindset with ability to consider complex data and use this to reach well informed decisions
- Thinking of ways to do it better – what does even better look like?
- Typically, 6 hours per quarter; each assessment panel session will require approximately 3 hours on assessment day plus advance preparation time per quarter dedicated to review applications
- Representation of Diversity Mark as and when required
- We can offer a contribution up to £1000 per year equivalent to £250 per assessment attended.
Please email a copy of your cv along with a cover letter highlighting your suitability for this role to email@example.com
Friday 5th November 2021