Diversity Mark offer accreditation, expert support and guidance to organisations who are navigating the Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) landscape.
Whether you are new to workplace diversity or already seeing the array of benefits it brings, we will be with you at each and every step, committed to helping your organisation make a positive impact on people’s lives by transforming culture and attitudes for the better.
Our mission is to help businesses across the UK and Ireland build more diverse and inclusive workplaces, through accreditation, insights, best practice and peer support.
Due to the continued success of Diversity Mark we growing our team and looking for an experience enthusiastic Communications and Engagement Executive.
This role can be offered on a flexible part time or full time basis. We are open to considering options that work for you and for us. The role is hybrid with a minimum of 1 day, ideally 2 in the office.
Starting Salary £20,000 (pro rata)
- Develop and execute internal communications plan and schedule in line with the wider business strategy and priorities, ensuring consistency and alignment of communication activities for both internal and external audiences.
- Onboarding new Diversity Mark signatories.
- Facilitating our Independent Assessment process and sessions
- Supporting and assisting in both digital and in-person Diversity Mark calendar of events
- Manages our Global Resource Pool ensuring it is up to date and engaging in creating a great signatory experience.
- Acts as a ‘brand champion’, ensuring consistency and compliance in the development of all communications
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree (desirable) or relevant business experience
- Previous Internal communication or engagement experience
- Setting goals and identifying gaps and opportunities
- Passion for great communication and colleague engagement that drives business results and identify opportunities to maximise reach across target audiences
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with strong interpersonal skills
- Building relationships and the ability to effectively prioritise workloads to deadlines
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Collaborative team player with a dedication to driving change
- Courage to challenge and improve existing processes
- Proven ability to drive engagement across organisations
Diversity Mark offers a fun and dynamic team working environment with excellent terms and conditions. This role provides a genuinely exciting opportunity for the post holder to develop commercial and business knowledge whilst, at the same time, build a valuable network within the Northern Ireland business community.
Our People Matter
Our employees are at the heart of our success and they are the future of our equality, diversity and inclusion journey. With your wellbeing at the core of our approach, we are continually investing in our people and are committed to helping every individual reach their full potential through both professional and personal development. We believe in nurturing high performing leaders to deliver the best possible service for our customers.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Excellent Rewards
- A competitive salary
- Pension including employer contributions
- Minimum of 25 days annual leave plus 12 statutory days
Growth & Development
- Educational and training opportunities
- Professional accreditation
- Company mentors
We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application.
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV.