For Northern Ireland’s ONLY independent, not-for-profit Charter Mark for Diversity and Inclusion
Become a Member Today
- Companies in the top quartile for gender diversity are 21% more likely to have financial returns above their respective national industry medians.
- Greater gender diversity on the senior-executive team corresponded to the highest performance uplift: for every 10 percent increase in gender diversity, earnings before interest and taxes rose by 3.5%.
- Inclusive cultures have 22% lower turnover rates due to increased morale, opportunity and equality.
- People from different backgrounds and genders have different viewpoints, ideas, and market insights, which enables better problem solving ultimately leading to superior performance.
- A diverse workforce provides easier access to resources, multiple sources of information, and wider industry knowledge.
- A diverse workforce allows organisations to serve an increasingly diverse customer base.
- Gender diversity helps attract and retain talented women. Companies cannot afford to ignore 50% of the potential workforce and expect to be competitive in the global economy.
- It’s the right thing to do. Prioritising diversity and inclusion shows commitment to social responsibility which brings considerable reputational benefits.
- Valuable & credible annual independent feedback
- Networking opportunities – connect with like minded individuals
- Best Practice Events – learn from other members and share each other’s best practice
- Newsletters to share best practice to assist you on your diversity journey
- Utilise the ‘Diversity Charter Mark’ during recruitment drives
- Members have the opportunity to host Diversity Mark events
- NI Diversity Reports – benchmark yourself against the NI averages in your sector
- 4000+ Employees
Annual Cost £4000
- 2000-3999 Employees
Annual Cost £3000
- 1000-1999 Employees
Annual Cost £2500
- 500-999 Employees
Annual Cost £1500
- 250-499 Employees
Annual Cost £1000
- 100-249 Employees
Annual Cost £750
- 1-99 Employees
Annual Cost £500