We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to develop their skills whilst gaining new perspective in a purposeful role as Head of Diversity Mark.
The right person will be able to think strategically, seeing the bigger picture and delivering objectives to develop and grow the business throughout the UK and Ireland. They will lead the organisation for a period of 14 months at an exciting stage of growth and an important, and crucial time for Diversity and Inclusion.
- In agreement with the Chief Executive, create and implement sales plans to grow revenue and expand the signatory market and sector growth within the UK and Ireland.
- Work closely with the Engagement Manager to achieve monthly business revenue targets to grow the DMNI business.
- Monitor and direct the sales and marketing activities of the organisation.
- Propose and co-ordinate agreed strategies for the development of the company, to ensure that DMNI is positioned as a trusted authority in Diversity.
- Along with the Engagement Manager, ensure that existing relationships are nurtured and developed ensuring on-target retention of existing signatories.
- Represent and promote the interests of the company via external conferences, events, and meetings.
- To have in-depth knowledge of the DMNI signatory and assessment process along with employer and global diversity initiatives.
- Attend board meetings and provide monthly financial results, forecasts and update relevant KPIs.
This is a part time role over 3 days weekly, or 21 hours worked flexibly. Longer hours / full time will be considered. The contract can be either a 14-month temporary contract or a 14-month secondment.
How to apply:
If you consider that you meet the selection criteria for this role/secondment, please submit your application via email to:
email@example.com by Friday 30th April at 6pm.
Applications must consist of the following:
• a curriculum vitae
• a covering letter explaining how the candidate meets the eligibility and selection criteria (no more than 1 page)
CLICK HERE to download the job description.