Due to our success with the Diversity Charter Mark we are delighted to announce that we have a very exiting opportunity for someone to join our team in a dynamic new role.
The role of the Membership Engagement Manager is to ensure that relationships with Diversity Mark NI members are strong and enduring. Delivering regular engagement via events, roundtables, communications, Ezines, and sharing of research reports and best practice to grow a learning community focussed on creating diverse and inclusive cultures in Northern Ireland workplaces.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, with great organisational skills and the ability to multitask. Experience in customer service is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player with vision we’d like to meet you!
- Five years proven track record in a marketing or customer relationship environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Social Media skills including strength in graphic design tools such as Canva
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Database Management & CRM Systems
- A positive upbeat attitude
- Knowledge of Diversity and Inclusion best practice
- Events Management Experience
- Experience in a membership organisation
- Sales skills with a track record for exceeding sales targets
- Business Degree or equivalent
Please send a two page CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this role to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12.00pm on Wednesday 11th December 2019
Please reserve Thursday 19th December for a potential interview.
Diversity Mark NI recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds, in particular we welcome applications from men.